The EMS “Hammer Head®” suction mirror “swims” comfortably on its own and is the “top predator” in its class. Likewise, our unique innovative patented design has been tested over five years and scientifically proven to out perform all others in its class. The hammerhead shark’s head and eye placement enables it to see 180+degree view. In the same manor, the Hammer Head® mirror provides suction holes aligned in direct contact with the surface of the mirror. This feature allows the clinician a constant clear view as water and debris are immediately removed on the mirrors reflective surface. In addition, when used for retraction the design deflects oral tissue away from blocking the suction ports allowing quick removal of pooling liquid debris even in the most adverse conditions in a clinical setting. (thick cheeks and tongues, small mouth opening, distals of third molars, blood/saliva flow, special needs patients).
Using the Hammer Head® will improve the way hygienists perform scaling and root planning while using ultrasonic scalers. Just as the “fork is companion to the knife”, the Hammer Head® will become the number one companion to ultrasonic scaling procedures. Dental assistants love using it as well for sealants because it effectively keeps the area around a tooth clear from saliva contamination with out the need for additional aids. It is made in America and can be purchased at a much lower cost as compared to other suction devices on the market today.
“Hammer Head®” features include:
- Exceptional and consistent clear view while ultrasonic scaling or pit and fissure sealants in all areas of the mouth (distals of maxillary and mandibular molars)
- Up to four times the suction volume capacity of others in its class
- Strong and steady retraction device for thick tongues and cheeks
- Design which deflects oral tissue away from blocking the suction ports
- Efficiently removes pooling liquid on the mirror face and in the mouth
- Has a replaceable #4 front surface rhodium coated mirror face
- Adapter hose is light-weight, ergonomic, allowing mirror to rotate thus eliminating fatigue on wrist and hands
- Easily adapts to High and Low volume suction systems
- Long life, eco-friendly, stainless steel, fully sterilizable